01 02 03 Pinterest 911: One Down...2 More to Go! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

One Down...2 More to Go!

34

Despite BabyBear feeling under the weather yesterday, I now have one cake out the door...and only 2 more this week to go.

What do you think?



The Cupcake Tower I created myself and I will be posting a tutorial on how to make your very own, soon, so please watch for that.


This is my 2nd time making cake pops and I must say these ones turned out DELICIOUS...I will definitely be trying these again in an assortment of flavour options. I may even post a tutorial on how to make them as well...so easy and yet so BEAUTIFUL!!!



3 flavour options for the girls on this one...Chocolate with Cream Cheese Buttercream and Vanilla with Lemon Buttercream and Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Buttercream...MMMmmmm so GOOD!!

Now you can see why I was so frustratingly sticky during the past couple of days!

Time for some rest....




Labels:

35 36 37 38