01 02 03 Pinterest 911: To Quiche...That is The Answer to My Question! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

To Quiche...That is The Answer to My Question!

34
Now that you have a pie crust all ready to go I am sure that you are anxiously awaiting your filling recipe. Today's Quiche is a slight adaptation of For the Love of Food's recipe.

You will need the following to get started...

 Bacon Crumbled (I just eyeballed the amount because of how much we love it around here)
Cheddar Cheese (You know me the more the merrier, so add this to your liking.)
2 Tbsp Flour
4 Eggs
3/4 Cup Cream (You can find the DIY recipe posted yesterday here)
1/4 Milk
1/2 Tsp Salt
Dash of Pepper

Preheat your oven to a toasty warm 350ยบ... Cook up the bacon with your usual preferred method (we use an indoor grill ourselves). While your bacon is cooking you can move on to preparing the quiche filling.

In a large glass measuring cup beat your eggs slightly, adding to that your cream, milk, salt, pepper and crumbled bacon, mixing well. Toss in your flour and cheese, mixing until they are well combined with your wet ingredients.



Take out your empty pie crust and pour your mixture in.



Place your Quiche into the oven and bake for 30-45 minutes or until the knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. After removing from the oven, let your Quiche stand for 10 minutes before serving.

DELICIOUS!!




For my first attempt at making a quiche I followed the recipe listed above...BUT...when I made mini quiche's on Monday morning for our Thanksgiving holiday breakfast I substituted leftover cheese sauce from our Turkey dinner for the cream portion...Oh My Goodness...so delicious and CHEESY!! If you don't have a mini pie dough cutter like me you can also be resourceful and use an icing tip base to cut out your mini circles.


Waiting for their filling....


Equally as YUMMY if not MORE...


Now Go Be Brave and try your hand at homemade Quiche... If you have some pie crust advice please feel free to share in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you.









Labels:

35 36 37 38